Award-winning online learning developer Wowzers announced the launch of its newly designed and updated Web site, featuring a more intutitive design and dynamic new features, including a tailored user interface, richer, individualized content and a live web demo.
Designed to support schools and school districts as they adopt personalized and blended learning environments, Wowzers offers a complete solution for delivering engaging, game-based math content to students, while allowing teachers to provide more individualized attention based on each student's needs.
The new Wowzers site includes:
· A cleaner, easier to use interface that is tailored to the needs of the sites' primary visitors: teachers, administrators, curriculum coordinators, technology coordinators, students and
· Richer, more detailed content including product uses, research and resources.
· A new "press" page and other information about the company
· Integrated company blog, which features guest posts from industry experts, connects educators, students and administrators and provides insider insight and new perspectives.
· A live web demo that gives a quick overview of the functionality of the program, as well as an ability to sign up for a free, full-featured trial.
"Our mission has always been to make learning fun and engaging, and our new site design conveys that in a stronger way," said Wowzers president Andrew Howard. "As we look toward the future, we're looking to build a virtual community of teachers and learners. With guest blog posts and two-way communication, our new Web site is an important step in that direction."About Wowzers®
Based in Chicago, Ill., Wowzers is a game-based, adaptive online learning program where story-driven games and activities replace assessments, manipulatives and textbooks. The Wowzers program, which includes math Common Core curriculum for 3rd-5th grade and supplemental curriculum for 6th-8th grade, is built on a powerful, cloud-based platform that adapts to the learning style of each student for a truly personalized and effective learning experience anywhere there is an internet-connected device. Wowzers has been recognized with the CODiE Award for Best K-12 Solution and Best Classroom Management System from the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries. For more information on Wowzers, visit www.wowzers.com
, find us on Facebook or reach out via Twitter at @Wowzers.