Submitted by Alison DeNisco on Mon, 10/07/2013 - 10:15am
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Women school system leaders attending the forum will have opportunities to discuss best practices, enhance leadership skills and strengthen professional networks in an effort to raise the level of academic achievement in their respective communities. The two-day meeting will be co-hosted by AASA and the Association of California School Administrators.
Key speakers will include:
- Daniel A. Domenech, Executive Director, AASA
- David Pennington, President-elect, AASA
- Wesley Smith, Executive Director, ACSA
- Patrice D’Eramo-Flack,Cisco Vice President, Americas Field Marketing
- Shirley Strawberry, Radio Host, Author
- Lisa Andrews, Director, Assessment and Accountability, Santa Clara County Officer of Education
- Kathryn Wienslaw,Chief Operating Officer, AXA Equitable, Jersey City, N.J.
- Jacquelline Fuller, Director, Google Giving, Google
- Sheena Hervey, Chief Academic Officer, Generation Ready, and Senior Literacy Adviser for the New York City Department of Education’s Middle School Quality Initiative