Middle schools and high schools across the country are embracing blended learning models —but school and district administrators often struggle with how to make blended learning work in elementary schools. In this web seminar you’ll learn how blended learning models can be successfully integrated and launched with K-5 students.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Understanding what blended learning means for elementary school classes
• How blended learning classrooms can foster individualized and differentiated instruction
• How teachers can increase 1:1 instructional time, even with larger class sizes, with blended learning
• Tips and tactics for implementing blended learning models in K-5 schools
• Tom Vander Ark, Executive Editor of GettingSmart.com
• Jessie Woolley-Wilson, CEO and President of DreamBox Learning
• Pablo Mejia, Director of Individualized Instruction at IDEA Public Schools, Texas
• Wendy Funk, First grade teacher, Penngrove Elementary, Petaluma City Schools, California
Who will benefit:
Superintendents, K-5 curriculum directors, technology directors, principals and others involved with blended learning initiatives. Anyone may attend.