1. Server room to classroom—Expand your focus from maintaining networks and hardware to helping choose instructional software.
2. Gearhead to gear guide—Fix devices and show teachers and students how to use them.
3. Tech provider to tech trimmer—Assess what programs and applications drive student achievement.
4. Data generator to data analyzer—Provide easy-to-read reports from various platforms so administrators and teachers can quickly assess student progress.
LINK TO MAIN STORY: Server room to the K12 classroom
5. Savvy consumer to savvier consumer—Work with vendors to ensure data interoperability.
David Raths is a Philadelphia-based writer who regularly covers edtech.