Odysseyware unveils its largest release of new learning resources ever at ISTE
CHANDLER, Ariz. (June 25, 2014) — To prepare students for the changes in education and ensure they are equipped for success after graduation, Odysseyware is launching its largest combination of new courses and learning resources ever.
Odysseyware, a leading provider of online, multimedia-enriched K-12 curriculum, will officially unveil its new content at ISTE 2014 in Atlanta later this month.
The summer launch includes:
· Common Core – A full math and ELA Common Core curriculum for high school and middle school students, designed from the ground up to not only cover the Common Core essential and supporting standards but also to align with and support the Common Core pedagogy.
· Career and Technical Education – Six new high school CTE courses provide students with opportunities to prepare for post-graduation career success. Two new middle school career exploration courses introduce younger students to nine popular career fields. With this addition, Odysseyware now offers 62 CTE courses.
· 20 interactive virtual labs – Designed to give students an authentic laboratory experience, virtual labs help students complete classic lab experiments in an exciting new way.
· High school test prep –Test prep courses that provide students preparing for the ACT®, GED®, HiSET® & TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ with prescriptive learning pathways to graduation or college readiness, including embedded assessment and multiple practice tests reflecting the design and question types of each test.
· Blended learning video library – More than 250 engaging new Direct Instruction Videos provide step-by-step guidance to help each student learn at his or her own pace and address diverse learning styles.
“As a curriculum provider, it is so important that Odysseyware respond to the needs of educators, and this is the driving force behind all of the new courses being unveiled at ISTE. We could not be happier to provide students and teachers with even more engaging resources for these hot-button topics in education,” said Beth TeGrotenhuis, president and COO of Odysseyware’s parent company, Glynlyon. “We are constantly striving to offer the most comprehensive, helpful online curriculum available, and we hope people will take full advantage of the opportunities these learning tools provide.”
For more information about Odysseyware’s new courses, visit http://odysseyware.com/summer.
Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Odysseyware is an innovative, multimedia-enriched online curriculum. Completely web-based, Odysseyware provides 21st century educational solutions by offering the core subjects of history and geography, math, language arts, and science along with enriching electives, CTE, placement testing, diagnostics and professional development. This curriculum is sold directly through regional education specialists. To learn more, visit http://odysseyware.com/ or call 877-795-8904.