Date & Time: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 3:00 pm ET
Dr. Micah Shippee, Director of Education Technology Consulting and Solutions, Display – Public Sector, Samsung
Anthony Alexandre, Education Technology Consultant, Display Division, Samsung
John McAndrews, Education | Senior Technical Manager, Samsung
K-12 leaders are aware that their teachers are struggling to keep classroom technology updated and don’t always have time to participate in long group trainings when new solutions are introduced. Additionally, when their classrooms experience server integration and web content filtering issues, educators are unable to receive immediate support since IT is burdened by other tasks, which hinders classroom learning.
Join us to learn how interactive displays, sometimes called smartboards, can be the flexible solutions classrooms require. Get tips and insights about purchasing displays, what full-service support should include, and key elements of sustainability in interactive technology.
Attend this informative webinar to learn:
- How versatile interactive displays make classrooms future-forward
- Points to consider when purchasing devices and software
- What full-service support should include
- How to ensure your displays stay current with changing curriculum needs
- Ways to integrate interactive technology with current teaching techniques
This event is sponsored by Samsung.
By submitting your contact information, you are agreeing to receive communication from Samsung.